Comprehensive Legal Guidance To Protect Your Business
Hamilton Law Offices handles a wide variety of litigation matters in both State and Federal Courts, and in Mediation as well as administrative hearing proceedings. Our practice includes:
- Business and Commercial disputes relating to contracts, bank collection matters and foreclosures, security law issues and business torts
- Bankruptcy Fraud and Preference Litigation
- Personal Injury, Wrongful Death and Automobile Accident claims
- Employment Discrimination and Sexual Discrimination
- Professional Negligence and Malpractice
Our attorneys understand the expenses involved in even minor litigation matters and strive to handle each case with a clear goal to reach the best result attainable at the least expense to our clients. We believe that the best results occur when your attorney maintains a close working relationship with you and keeps in touch with the small details of your case.
We have extensive experience in both jury and non-jury trials, and can pursue your case through any appeal process required. Alternate dispute resolution is now favored by many courts, and we have experience and much success in resolving cases through arbitration and through mediation. Our goal is to reach our client’s ultimate objectives in the most timely and efficient methods possible.
When you require the services of a successful and experienced litigation attorney anywhere in Kentucky contact our offices and let our legal team work for you.